The liberal left has innoculated people to the issue of actual racism, change my mind. #AllLivesMatt - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The liberal left has innoculated people to the issue of actual racism, change my mind. #AllLivesMatt
in Politics

I want you to tell mewhat first came to mind when you read my title. I think racist is a new way to race bait people into hating each other. We are all one human race, so quit whining about skin color. This is why I'm not all the way left. People become so innoculated by the new R word that when real racism comes up, they turn a deaf ear to it. It's like the boy who cried wolf. You lie about racism enough times, and no one cares hardly when real racism comes up. I believe in racial unity, the radical concept that humans are all one race. I am tired of white lives matter, and black lives matter. Stop race baiting and giving true racists their power. This goes for both parties. I just don't care about skin color at all. Peace, not hate. #AllLivesMatter
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments